Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Really Be Bored Tho Son...

So I was talking to my dude Ant Sco after we left the bar and he said I should get a blog so I got a blog cause I do stuff like that. It sounded like a good idea because I'm on the internet a lot and I like to write. Except writing for school related purposes. Like right now I got a 1200 word essay (easy) and a 7 min speech (easier) due tomorrow. But instead of doing that I'm writing a blog. And on Niketalk. And Myspace. And Facebook. And Craigslist. I need another whip cause the Chevy killin me on gas.
Shout out to Michelob Amber Bock for being so delicious. I just had like two of them joints and I'm bout to have another one. Gotta promote the company. I'm just looking out for my 401k ya dig. That aint my baby either (1: cause I don't have kids and 2: the baby is white) but I just thought that was a funny pic. I plan on taking pictures of my infant children holding alcohol. No really.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG SOMEONE ELSE LOVES AMBER BOCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessir! MUAH TO YOU P-10! (You are the shhhhhh) I love you!