Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"My President is LIGHT......."

"I'ma be on TV mama, mama, I'ma put ish dooooowwwwwnn
I'ma make sure these lightskin niggas never ever ever come back in style"


Sorry Kanye but WE BACK! Little do you know, but with the election of Barack Obama, the American public has singlehandedly put us, the light skinned coalition, back on the map. You darkies had your little run, but time for that to end. Check your Facebooks, every chick status got her wanting to find an Obama. Now I'm not biracial (grant it there's some white somewhere. Niggas aint just get light out of nowhere...) but this is a victory for all my fair skinned brethren. This summer, niggas is staying indoors and avoiding beaches, carnivals, fairs, and any other events that involve too much exposure to the sun.

So Wesley Snipes, Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Djimon Hounsou, Don Cheadle, and the rest of you dark magic evil muthaf******z (c)Chappelle's Rick James, your time is up. But styles are cyclical so you all will be back in style in about 10-20 years.



My man. Thanks for moving the movement Mr. President.

Disclaimer: For the record, I'm not color struck or racist or any other dumb words you could possibly think of. I have dark skinned friends (ha, the default "I'm not racist" argument). I love all shades of black people, white people, and every color in between. Even green people, word to Skeeter from Doug. It's all love peoples.

No comments: