Sunday, July 5, 2009

TV Commentary

I felt like I needed to write something because I'm OD bored right now and have woefully neglected this here blog. The problem is I really have nothing to talk about. With that said, I think I'll just comment on the goings on of cable television.

Channel: FX
Spider-Man 2

The part where Mary Jane is about to get married to some random dude, but instead shows up at Peter Parker's crib is crazy. First off, let me preface what I'm about to say by mentioning that I think domestic abuse. Anyway, dude is chilling at the altar and this heifer Mary Jane never shows up. How are you gonna wait until the day of the wedding to decide you wanna stick with bum @$$ Peter Parker? If I ever saw her in the streets, she would catch a backhand off top. Weddings are expensive!

On another note, Mary Jane is a jump anyway. She messed with Pete and Harry. Whatever happened to "Bros before Hos"? If they would have never broken rule #1 of bromance (pause) then they never would have fought and Harry's face wouldn't require extensive plastic surgery, word to MJ (RIP).

X-Men 3

Magneto is the dude for a few reasons.

1). He can control metal and magnetic fields and what not. If he's watching TV, he doesn't even have to get up to change the remote. Dude is so powerful, if he wanted to he could eff up the Earth's magnetic field. BAWSE! (c)Officer Ricky

2). He rocks a sweet cloak. A draping cloak is the perfect wardrobe choice for a villain. When walking it seems to have a mind of its own as it flows in the wind behind you.

3). Militancy. Magneto is the Malcolm X to Professor X's Martin Luther King Jr. His approach is very "By Any Means Necessary"-esque. But instead of an AK by the window, he has powers an s**t.

More to come...

No comments: